Infinix Note 3
The Infinix Note 3 is an Android phablet smartphone developed and produced by Infinix Mobile. The Note 3 was unveiled November 2015 and was released globally in August 2016.It serves as a predecessor for the Note 4 and Note 4 Pro
The Infinix Note 3 features a 6.0-inch Full HD display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution (pixel density at 367ppi). The Note 3 which runs on a 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 CPU with 2GB of RAM . The phone has metal edges around the screen.
The Note 3 also incorporates a non-removable 4500mAh lithium-ion battery. The phone supports fast charge thanks to the inclusion of dual 4.5A charging engines with PE+2.0 technology. The note 3 is also equipped with Aerospace Cooling Technology (ACT). A Fingerprint scanner was also added.
The Note 3 originally shipped with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, running the custom Chameleon XOS software.
The main (rear-facing) camera is a 13 MP autofocus camera with 0.25s autofocus while the secondary (front-facing) camera is a 3.7 MP camera. 20.7 Mega pixel
The Note 3 PRO was released in September, 2016 just a month after the Note 3 was made available to the public. The PRO's distinguishing features are a bump up in RAM size from 2GB to 3GB and 4G capability. Other hardware and software elements relatively remained the same.
- III, Ephraim Batambuze (2016-12-23). "Infinix Note3 Review: Big and powerful". PC Tech Magazine. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- staff (2016-11-29). "Zambia : Hands-on review of the Infinix Note 3". LusakaTimes.com. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- Riaz, Shaheer (2016-09-27). "Infinix Note 3 Pro Review - 4G LTE - PhoneWorld". PhoneWorld. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Infinix, Jumia tackle smartphone battery curse with Note 3 - Vanguard News". Vanguard News. 2016-08-31. Retrieved 2017-03-10.
- "Infinix Note 3". The Daily Star. 2017-01-23. Retrieved 2017-03-10.