|Type||Business continuity planning|
Infrascale is a DRaaS (disaster-recovery-as-a-service) and data protection company based in El Segundo, California.
Founded in 2011 the company is headquartered in El Segundo, California, and has offices in Australia, India, and the Ukraine. It has 16 datacenters around the world including the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, India, Ukraine and South Africa.
In 2014 the company acquired Eversync Solutions, Inc  to offer cloud and on-premises backup, archiving, and disaster recovery solutions.
The program received awards from various analyst firms and publications. In 2017, Redmond Channel Partners named Infrascale the Best Ransomware Solution. Also in 2017, Gartner named Infrascale a Leader in the DRaaS Magic Quadrant. In 2016, Gartner named Infrascale a Visionary in the disaster recovery Magic Quadrant and in 2015 a business continuity Cool Vendor. CRN named Infrascale one of the "20 Coolest Cloud Storage Vendors of the 2016 Cloud 100".
Features include failover, continuous data protection, unlimited versioning, archiving, integrated local backup, remote wipe & geo-locate and military-grade security. It is available as a direct-to-cloud offering or with a local, on-premises appliance.
Infrascale comes in two versions:
- Cloud Backup- Direct-to-cloud backup for mobile, laptops, and remote offices without appliances.
- Disaster Recovery- Instantly run your systems in our cloud when they go down due to hardware failure or natural disaster.
Infrascale is 100% channel focused and concentrates heavily on selling through IT resellers and managed service providers.
The Infrascale products include several features targeted at protecting data such as:
- Exchange Backup and Granular Recovery
- Windows Server Backup and Recovery
- Sharepoint Server Backup and Recovery
- SQL Server Backup and Recovery
- Linux Backup and Recovery
- Unix Backup and Recovery
- Novell NetWare Backup and Recovery
- Solaris Backup and Recovery
- Ransomware Mitigation
- Malware Protection
- Off-site data protection
- Disaster recovery
- On-Demand Failover
- Comparison of online backup services
- Data Protection Services | DRaaS- What We Do
- Faster Failover Starts with a Faster Cloud
- Infrascale data centers are located in London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Johannesburg, and Melbourne.
- Eversync Acquisition
- 2017 Editor's Choice Awards - Redmond Channel Partners
- 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant – DRaaS
- 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant – Disaster Recovery
- 2015 Gartner Cool Cendor – Business Continuity
- CRN "20 Coolest Cloud Storage Vendors of the 2016 Cloud 100" February 1, 2016
- Infrascale Review | Infrascale on-demand failover
- "Infrascale Works with Google Cloud Platform to Deliver Faster Failover". Yahoo Finance. 2017-01-17. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Infrascale Cloud Backup". Infrascale. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Infrascale Disaster Recovery". Infrascale. Retrieved 2017-02-08.