Innovacorp is a Nova Scotia crown corporation managing an early-stage venture capital fund. The organization was established under Nova Scotia’s Innovation Corporation Act, 1994–95, c. 5, s. 1. Its goal is to help early stage Nova Scotia companies commercialize their technologies for export markets. Key industries include information technology, life sciences, clean technology, advanced manufacturing and aerospace.
Innovacorp investments include  companies such as SimplyCast, CarbonCure, GoInstant, SabrTech, Equals6, AioTV, LiveLenz, TruLeaf, DeNovaMed, Airline Employee Travel Inc (GoBumpFree), Proposify and TitanFile.
- "Innovation Corporation Act". Nslegislature.ca. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- "I-3 Technology Start-Up Competition Winner Announced". Novascotia.ca. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- "Our Clients | Innovacorp". Innovacorp.ca. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- "Marketing Automation Software - SMS, Fax, Voice, Email". Simplycast.com. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- "I-3 Technology Start-Up Competition Provincial Winner Announced | Innovacorp". Innovacorp.ca. 2016-02-03. Retrieved 2016-06-25.
- "TitanFile Secures $250K in Financing | Innovacorp". Innovacorp.ca. 2011-08-30. Retrieved 2016-06-25.