Internacional de Toronto
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (July 2014)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2014)|
|Full name||Internacional de Toronto C.F.|
|President||Juan Ramirez Gaston|
|Website||Club home page|
Internacional de Toronto C.F. is a Canadian soccer club founded in 2014 and based in Toronto, Ontario. The club plays in League1 Ontario, part of the third division of the Canadian soccer league system. The club plays its home games out of Lamport Stadium and is currently coached by former Peruvian national team player Nolberto Solano. The club's colors are orange and blue.
Internacional de Toronto was announced as one of the founding members of the newly formed League1 Ontario on April 8, 2014. Former Peruvian national team player Nolberto Solano was named as the team's head coach on May 1, 2014
Internacional played its first match against Windsor Stars during the league's opening weekend on May 31, 2014 at The Soccer Centre in Vaughan, Ontario, finishing with a 2-2 draw. The club would follow its inaugural match with a 2-0 loss to Durham United on June 8, 2014.
On July 22, 2014, the club had its licensing agreement terminated.
- "Ontario launches provincial semi-professional men's league". CanadaSoccer.com. April 8, 2014. Retrieved July 13, 2014.
- "Nolberto Solano to be introduced as League1 coach". OntarioSoccer.ca. May 1, 2014. Retrieved July 13, 2014.
- "League1 Game Summary: Windsor Stars vs. Internacional de Toronto". League1Ontario.com. May 31, 2014. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- "Soccer Fans Cheer for Durham United FC at Home Opener". SnapPickering.com. June 8, 2014. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- . League1 Ontario http://www.league1ontario.com/article/notification. Retrieved 24 July 2014. Missing or empty