|Traded as||Athex: INLOT|
|Socrates Kokkalis (Chairman)|
Antonios Kerastaris (CEO)
|Products||Lotteries, gambling technology|
|Revenue||€1.104 billion (2017)|
|€171.5 million (2017)|
|€108.6 million (2017)|
|Total assets||€1.021 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||€932.1 million (2017)|
|Owner||Socrates Kokkalis (20.0%)|
Number of employees
Intralot is a Greek company that supplies integrated gambling, transaction processing systems, game content, sports betting management and interactive gambling services, to state-licensed gaming organizations worldwide. The company acts both as a lottery vendor and a lottery operator. It has a presence in 53 countries and a workforce of approximately 5,400 people It is a public listed company in the Athens Stock Exchange.
Intralot originated as a spin-off of the Intracom group, owned by the Greek billionaire Socrates Kokkalis. It originally provided infrastructure for the Greek National Lottery (OPAP), under a 1999 contract, but has since expanded its operations into a worldwide market. Intralot's games library includes a variety of games such as numerical games, TV lottery games, sports lotteries, fixed odds betting, instant lotteries, pari-mutuel, video lottery and monitor games.
Intralot is a member of international gaming associations, including the World Lottery Association (WLA), European Lotteries (EL), the North American Association of State & Provincial Lotteries (NASPL) and CIBELAE (the Hispanic association that covers S. America and the Iberian peninsula), as well as the Gaming Standards Association (GSA) in the US and the Asia Pacific Lottery Association (APLA).
Betting Company, a subsidiary of Intralot that operated sports betting in 12 countries signed a cooperation agreement with FIFA's Early Warning System for the protection of the integrity of football.
Intralot received a "Global IT Excellence Award 2008" by the World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA) during its 16th World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT 2008), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Intralot is a member of the Ηellenic Network of Corporate Social Responsibility which is a National Partner Organization of (CSR-Europe), and promotes the adoption of business practices in line with concepts of social responsibility and cohesion. Intralot is a member of the United Nations "Global Compact Network" for Corporate Social Responsibility.
In December 2009, Intralot announced purchasing 35% of the American online games provider CyberArts, purposing to expand its subsidiary company, Intralot Interactive (I2). In October 2011, Intralot concluded the sale of its minority stake in CyberArts, as per the Group’s decision not to exercise the option to increase its participation to 51% and focus on its own technology and services. During ICE Totally Gaming 2015 the company announced that it will acquire a stake of 25% of Bit8.
In December 2016, Intralot signed a long-term contract with Idaho Lottery in the US, that will come into force in October 2017 and last until October 2027, extendable by up to two additional five-year periods..
In December 2017, Intralot completed its acquisition of Bit8, enabling its digital transformation strategy for lottery modernisation.
In February 2018, Intralot announced that they had agreed a 10-year deal worth an estimated $340 million with the Illinois State Lottery. The deal will cover the installation of technology solutions in over 7,500 retail locations across the US state.
- "Intralot Integrated Lottry Sys & Srvs SA company : Shareholders, managers and business summary | Athens Stock Exchange: INLOT". 4-Traders.com. 2016-11-21. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "Home - World Lottery Association". World-lotteries.org. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "Athens Exchange". Ase.gr. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "Early Warning System GmbH - Home". Fifa-ews.com. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- ""Prestigious "Global IT excellence" award to INTRALOT". World Lotteries Organization. Retrieved 2008-10-16.
- "16th World Congress on Information Technology". WITSA. Retrieved 2008-10-16.
- "Home - World Lottery Association". World-lotteries.org. 2017-01-01. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "INTRALOT Acquires a 25% Stake in Bit8". Casino News Daily. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- "Intralot to acquire remaining stake in Bit8". igamingbusiness.com. 20 October 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "Intralot brokers $340m deal with Illinois State Lottery". igamingbusiness.com. 5 February 2018. Retrieved 5 February 2018.