Introducing Kenny Garrett
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Studio album by Kenny Garrett|
|Recorded||December 28, 1984 Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
|Label||Criss Cross Jazz|
|Kenny Garrett chronology|
Introducing Kenny Garrett is an album recorded in December 1984 by Kenny Garrett.
- All compositions by Kenny Garrett unless otherwise noted
- "For Openers"
- "Have You Met Miss Jones?" (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart)
- "A Silent Prayer"
- "Blues in the Afternoon" (Mulgrew Miller)
- "Oriental Towaway Zone"
- "Until Tomorrow"
- "Reedus' Dance"
- "Lover" (Rodgers, Hart)
- Woody Shaw – trumpet
- Kenny Garrett – alto saxophone
- Mulgrew Miller – piano
- Nat Reeves – bass
- Tony Reedus – drums
- Yanow, Scott. "Review of Introducing Kenny Garrett". . Retrieved on 2009-03-28.