This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Iraj Etesam (born in 1930 in Gorgan) is an Iranian contemporary architect. He is the designer and architect of the Mellat Park of Tehran and the Cyrus Park, as well as a professor of architecture in Iran.
Iraj Etesam, born in 1930 in Gorgan. He holds a PhD in Architecture from the University of Florence in 1960. He is the United Nations Regional Planning Master since 1971, and has been a member of the Official Judicial Courts of Experts since 1973.
Etesam is currently a member of the Board of Trustees of the Architectural Association of Iranian Architects and the International Association for the Study of the Environment, the Association of Architects and the Association of Urbanists, the Greek International Communities, the International Federation for Housing and Planning, Hague, the Netherlands.
His responsibilities include Associate Professor at the National University of Tehran, Associate Professor at the University of Tehran, Head of the Technical Office of the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran, founder and managing director of Omco Consulting Engineers, Tehran University of Architecture and Urban Planning, Senior Consultant and Researcher for OMCO Consulting Engineers and Ducatiids International Institute, A visiting professor at the University of Washington in Seattle, a researcher at the Center for Urban Studies at the University of California at Berkeley, lecturer at the University of Berkeley, USA.
Etesam's projects include Shah Cheragh, Shiraz-Paredesh University of Sistan and Baluchestan-Park, Tehran / New Town of Latian, Tehran- Mahallat Touring Sets, Sarein Ardebil, Lahijan- Initial Design of Saint Tropez, Southern France-Residential Complexes And villa houses in Seattle, San Jose, San Francisco, Los Angeles, USA - A collection of seven office blocks in Bellville, Washington - the construction of Hajjis in Madinah, Monroe, Saudi Arabia, and so on.
His work also includes the translation of the book of the Eagle of Two Heads, from the Past to the Future of the Human Resource by Constantine Daxpadis, in 1998, the translation of the book of Islamic Architecture, Form, Performance and Meaning of Robert Hillenbrand, 1998, and numerous articles in domestic specialized journals. Foreign and ... pointed out.
Iraj Etesam holds a Ph.D. in Architecture from the University of Florence in 1339 and has been the UN Regional Development Specialist since 1350 and is a member of the Association of Official Judicial Experts since 1352.
Titles and positions
- Collaboration with consultant engineers, Shahr-e-Pars from 1373
- Founder and CEO of Etisam et al. Institute since 1997
- Member of Tehran Building Engineering Organization
- Member of the International Federation for Housing and Planning, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Member of the International Association of Housing Sciences, Miami, Florida
- Member of the International community of Aktis-Ticks, Athens, Greece
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Traditional Environmental Studies, Berkeley, USA
- Member of the Association of Architects and the American Association of Students
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Iranian Architectural Association
Jobs and responsibilities
- Associate Professor, National University of Iran, 1343-1339
- Associate Professor, University of Tehran, 1346-1340
- Head of Technical Office of the Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran, 1347-1342
- Founder and CEO of Amco Consulting Engineers 1346-1343
- Professor of Architecture and Urban Planning, University of Tehran 1977-1999 and 1379-1388
- Senior Consultant and Researcher for OMCO Consulting Engineers and International Dicasiidis Institute, 1346-1353
- Director of Department of Urban Planning, University of Tehran, 1974-50, and 1951–53 and 78-1376
- Member of the Board of Auditors of Tehran University in 1351-1348 and 1376-1374
- Deputy of Faculty of Fine Arts 1353-1351
- Urban and Regional Planning Lecturer at Staten University of Poland in 1350
- Member of Council of Tehran University 1353-1351
- Visiting Professor at the University of Washington in Seattle in 1351 and 1360-1365
- Managing Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Omco Consulting Engineers 1357-1353
- Researcher at the Center for Urban Studies at the University of California at Berkeley in 1358-1357
- Founder and Managing Director of Forum International Consulting Engineers, Seattle, Los Angeles, 1368-1359
- Member of the Council of Graduate Studies of Tehran University from 1370 to 1370
- Postgraduate Education Faculty, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Tehran, 1370-1370
- University lecturer at Berkeley University in 2000-1999
- Professor of Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran, Ph.D.
- Director of Architecture Department, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran, Ph.D.
Project management and design:
- Shah Cheragh complex, Shiraz
- Campus of Sistan and Baluchestan University
- Park, Tehran / New Town of Latan, Tehran
- Mahallat Tourism Complex, Sarein Ardebil, Lahijan
- Caspian Sea Coastal and Regional Planning
- Master Plan of Shiraz, Kazeroon, Zanjan, Sari, Gorgan
- The original design of the Saint Tropez, southern France
- Residential and residential complexes in Seattle, San Jose, San Francisco, Lees USA
- A collection of seven office blocks in Bellville, Washington
- Hajjis construction complex in Madinah, Mumbai, Saudi Arabia
- Reconstruction of the permanent representation of Iran at the United Nations - New York
And dozens of residential and office complexes
- The translation of the book of the Eagle of the Two Heads, from the Past to the Future of the Human Settlement by Constantine Daxpadis, Mullin Jam Publication 1998
- The translation of the book of Islamic architecture, form, function and meaning of the work of Robert Hillenbrand, Procurement Publication and Urban Planning of Tehran Municipality 1998
Multiple articles in domestic and foreign specialized journals
Contemporary Iranian and World Book Books
"Celebrating Dr. Iraj Etesam, pioneer of Iranian architecture education" . Information Network of Iran Building, February 12, 2009. "Biography: Iraj Etesam (1309-)" . Hometown online. "The commemoration of Iraj Etesam" will be held at the home of the artists . " Iran Sound. "Iraj Etesam" . Association of Architects of Iran.
- "بزرگداشت دکتر ایرج اعتصام، پیشکسوت آموزش معماری ایران". Shasa.ir. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "زندگینامه: ایرج اعتصام (۱۳۰۹-)". Hamshahrionline.ir. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "بزرگداشت "ایرج اعتصام" در خانه هنرمندان برگزار میشود". Iranseda.ir. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "ایرج اعتصامی". Ammi.ir. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "زندگینامه: ایرج اعتصام (1309-)". Hamshahrionline.ir. Retrieved 16 July 2018.