Jump to navigation Jump to search
Irish independence may refer to:
- Irish Home Rule movement, from 1870 to 1921
- Proclamation of the Irish Republic
- Irish War of Independence, a guerrilla war fought between the Irish Republican Army, under the Irish Republic, and the United Kingdom
- Anglo-Irish Treaty, the treaty that brought the Irish War of Independence to a close
- Irish Free State, the state that seceded from the United Kingdom following the Anglo-Irish Treaty
- Republic of Ireland Act 1948
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irish independence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.