Isis Nyong’o Madison is a Kenyan American media and technology entrepreneur. She is a principal at strategic advisory firm Asphalt & Ink was previously with InMobi, Google and MTV in Africa. She is a Senior Advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group.
Branded as one of "Africa's Top 20 Youngest Power Women" by Forbes, Isis has made her mark scaling media and digital businesses across the continent over the past decade. As MD of Africa for InMobi, Isis quickly became recognised as a global thought leader on mobile advertising in Africa. Prior to InMobi, Isis specialized in mobile and local content partnerships at Google and led MTV Network's commercial entry into Africa as a founding member of that team.
Isis has been named as one of the top 40 women under 40 in Kenya for several years as well as shortlisted on the Forbes Top 20 Youngest Power Women in Africa, on IT News Africa’s Top 10 Women in ICT and Africa’s most powerful women in tech 2013. She serves on the board of the Mango Tree Orphan Trust in Kenya. She was selected as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2012.
- Nsehe, Mfonobong (12 June 2012). "Africa's Most Successful Women: Isis Nyong'o". Forbes.
- Wanjala, Tricia (November 2012). "Isis Nyong'o, inMobi Africa Vice President – The High Flying Achiever". Kenyan Magazines. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- Soetan, Folake (20 April 2012). "Building the African dream: Interview with Isis Nyong'o". Ventures Africa. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "Africa's most powerful women in tech 2013". IT News Africa. 9 August 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- "The Mango Tree". themangotree.org. 2013. Retrieved 17 November 2013.
- Primavera, Christian (8 March 2012). "Kenyan Named Young Global Leader by World Economic Forum | Bizrika". bizrika.com. Retrieved 17 November 2013.