From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Islamabad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Islamabad may refer to:
- Islamabad, the national capital of Pakistan
- Islamabad Capital Territory, a federal territory of Pakistan that includes the capital Islamabad and other areas
- Eslamabad (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Anantnag, also known as Islamabad, a city in Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Chittagong, historically known as Islamabad, a city in Bangladesh
- SS Islamabad, a Pakistani steamship in service from 1951 to at least 1972
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islamabad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.