This article needs additional citations for verification
. (February 2010)
It Ain't Easy is the name of a 1982 Country Music album by Country music recording artist Janie Fricke. This was one of her most successful albums. The album featured her four big hits that year; "He's a Heartache (Looking for a Place to Happen)", "Tell Me a Lie", "It Ain't Easy Bein' Easy", and "You Don't Know Love"; the first three becoming #1 hits in that year. The album rose on the US Country Albums Chart, breaking into the top twenty and peaking at #15.
- "He's a Heartache (Looking for a Place to Happen)" (J. Silbar, L. Henley) – 2:57
- "Who Better Than an Angel" (Silbar, DuBois, Lorber)
- "It Ain't Easy Bein' Easy" (Harrington-Burkhart, Gray, Taylor)
- "Too Hard on My Heart" (Caneer, Johnson, Shelton)
- "Little More Love" (Channel, Daily)
- "Love Have Mercy" (Buckingham, Newton)
- "Tell Me a Lie" (M. Buckins, B. Wyrick) – 3:35
- "You Don't Know Love" (D. King, B. Foster)
- "Heart to Heart Talk" (Morrison, Reid, Slate)
- "Tryin' to Fool a Fool" (Schweers)
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 128.