|Look up ivry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ivry and Ivri may refer to:
- Ivrim (plural of Ivri), Hebrew for "Hebrews"
- Ivri Lider (born 1974), Israeli pop star
- Amit Ivry (born 1989), Israeli Olympic swimmer and national record holder
- Ivry-sur-Seine, in the Val-de-Marne département
- Ivry-sur-Seine (Paris RER), a station in Paris' express suburban rail system
- Ivry-le-Temple, in the Oise département
- Ivry-en-Montagne, in the Côte-d'Or département in eastern France
- Ivry-la-Bataille, in the Eure département in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France
- Ivry-sur-le-Lac, in the Laurentians, north of Montreal, Canada
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Indian research facility in the field of the field of veterinary medicine.
- Ivri Lider vs. Henree – Fight, an 8-song CD
- Mishpat Ivri, "Hebrew law" or "Jewish/Hebrew jurisprudence."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.