Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ivry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ivry and Ivri may refer to:
- Ivrim (plural of Ivri), Hebrew for "Hebrews"
- Ivri Lider (born 1974), Israeli pop star
- Amit Ivry (born 1989), Israeli Olympic swimmer and national record holder
- Ivry-sur-Seine, in the Val-de-Marne département
- Ivry-sur-Seine (Paris RER), a station in Paris' express suburban rail system
- Ivry-le-Temple, in the Oise département
- Ivry-en-Montagne, in the Côte-d'Or département in eastern France
- Ivry-la-Bataille, in the Eure département in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France
- Ivry-sur-le-Lac, in the Laurentians, north of Montreal, Canada
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Indian research facility in the field of the field of veterinary medicine.
- Ivri Lider vs. Henree – Fight, an 8-song CD
- Mishpat Ivri, "Hebrew law" or "Jewish/Hebrew jurisprudence."
- Ivry (poem), by Thomas Babington Macaulay
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.