J. D. Daniels
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
August 24, 1980 |
Mineola, New York, U.S.
As a child, Daniels lived on Long Island, New York (born in Mineola) before moving to Greenwich Village. At an early age his acting, singing and dancing talents surfaced and was quickly recognized by talent and casting agents. He was cast in his first role at age 7. Besides his film and television credits, Daniels appeared on Broadway as Gavroche in Les Misérables and won the LA Drama Critic's Circle award for his role as Young Charley in Conversations With My Father.
He has appeared in a numerous number of movies as a child. He started his acting career at a very early age and he has starred in most of his big screen movies at a young age.
- Gargoyles (1994-1996) - Young Jon Canmore (6 episodes)
- Hey Arnold! - Arnold (1994 Pilot episode only)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) - Marco (Mulberry Street)
- The Nanny (1994) - Jack Walker (Ep. 2.11), Mimo (Ep. 2.25)
- Beanstalk (1994) - Jack Taylor
- Full House (1993) - Charles (1 episode "Silence is Not Golden")
- The Swan Princess (1994) - Pre-teen Prince Derek
- CB4 (1993) - Ben
- Man's Best Friend (1993) - Rudy
- We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993) - Additional voices
- The Pickle (1993) - Young Harry
- The Mighty Ducks (1992) - Peter
- The Boy Who Cried Bitch (1991) - Nick Love
- Children's Palace and Child World - "Video Toy Chest" (Recorded in 1989 and released in 1990) - Director
- The Little Mermaid (1989) - Additional voice
- Kate & Allie - "What a Wonderful Episode" (1989) - Lou Jr.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|