Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jacks or jacks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jacks may refer to:
- Knucklebones, a game of ancient origin, also known as "jacks"
- Jacks (band), a 1960s Japanese psychedelic rock band
- Jacks Mountain, a ridge in Pennsylvania, United States
- Jacks River, a river in the Cohutta Wilderness Area, Georgia, United States
- Jack's, a fast food restaurant chain in the United States
People with the surname
- Al Jacks (born c. 1930), American professor and college football coach
- Banita Jacks, American convicted murderer
- Brian Jacks (born 1946), British judoka
- Digby Jacks (1945–2011), British trade union official
- George Jacks (born 1946), English association football player
- Harry Jacks (1908–1994), New Zealand soldier, plant pathologist, lecturer and forester
- James Jacks (1947–2014), American film producer
- Katrina Jacks (1986–2010), Welsh rower and chemical engineer
- L. P. Jacks (1860–1955), English educator, philosopher, and Unitarian minister
- Onimim Jacks, Nigerian lawyer
- Robert Jacks (born 1943), Australian painter, sculptor and printmaker
- Ron Jacks (born 1948), Canadian swimmer
- Sam Jacks (1915–1975), Canadian sports inventor
- Susan Jacks (born 1948), Canadian singer–songwriter
- Terry Jacks (born 1944), Canadian singer, songwriter, record producer and environmentalist
- Tex Jacks (born 1995), British actor
- Tyler Jacks, American biologist
- William Jacks (1841–1907), British ironmaster, author, and politician
- All pages beginning with "Jacks"
- All pages with a title containing Jacks
- Jack (disambiguation)
- Jax (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jacks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.