Rathe at the 2013 Tour de l'Ain
|Full name||Jacob Rathe|
|Born||March 13, 1991|
Portland, Oregon, United States
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lb)|
|Current team||Wildlife Generation Pro Cycling p/b Maxxis|
|2004–2007||Beaverton Bicycle Club|
|2007||Peninsula Cycle Club|
|2007||Redline Bicycle Team|
|2008–2009||CMG / Bike n' Hike Giant / Russell Hosner|
|2011||Chipotle–Garmin Development Team|
Jacob Rathe (born March 13, 1991) is an American professional road racing cyclist who rides for Wildlife Generation Pro Cycling p/b Maxxis. Following a two-year stint with Garmin–Sharp, Rathe signed with Jelly Belly–Maxxis for the 2014 season. Rathe was born, raised, and resides in Portland, Oregon, United States.
- 6th Overall Regio-Tour
- 1st Stage 1
- 1st Stage 4 Rutas de América
- 1st Stage 9 in Sertã Volta a Portugal
- 2nd Road race, National Under–23 Road Championships
- 3rd Paris–Roubaix Espoirs
- 1st Stage 2 (TTT) Tour of Qatar
- 1st Stage 2 (TTT) Tour of Utah
- 9th Philadelphia International Championship
- 1st Overall Tour of Xingtai
- 1st Mountains classification Tour of Utah
- 3rd Road race, National Road Championships
- "Jacob Rathe at Jelly Belly". Jelly Belly–Maxxis. San Marcos, California: Danny Van Haute. January 25, 2014. Retrieved January 31, 2014.
- Pat Malach (May 25, 2012). "Rathe quietly impressive for Garmin-Barracuda". Cyclingnews.com. Bath, England: Future plc. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda Unveils 2013 Roster". Garmin–Sharp. Boulder, Colorado: Slipstream Sports LLC. December 28, 2012. Archived from the original on January 2, 2013. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Pat Malach (December 4, 2013). "Rathe steps back from WorldTour to Jelly Belly". Cyclingnews.com. Bath, England: Future plc. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- Pat Malach (December 4, 2013). "Jelly Belly reveals 2014 line-up". Cyclingnews.com. Bath, England: Future plc. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- "Jacob Rathe at Cycling Archives". Cycling Archives. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Jacob Rathe at Cycling Base". Cycling Base. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- "Jacob Rathe at USA Cycling". USA Cycling. Retrieved December 27, 2013.
- Official website
- Jacob Rathe at Cycling Archives
- Cycling Base: Jacob Rathe
- Cycling Quotient: Jacob Rathe
- Jelly Belly: Jacob Rathe
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|