|Look up jake or Jake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jake may refer to:
- Jake (given name), including a list of persons and fictional characters with the name
- Katrin Jäke (born c. 1975), German retired swimmer
- Jake, a slang term in the United States for Jamaica ginger extract
- Jake, a slang term used in Discordianism to describe a prank, often celebrated on Jake Day
- Allied reporting name of the Aichi E13A, a Japanese World War II reconnaissance floatplane
- "The Jake," nickname of the Major League Baseball stadium once known as Jacobs Field, now Progressive Field
- Jake the Alligator Man, an oddity on view in Long Beach, Washington
- Jake / Bot2, one of the remotely operated vehicles used during the filming of the documentary Ghosts of the Abyss
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.