Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jake or Jake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jake may refer to:
- Jake (given name), including a list of persons and fictional characters with the name
- Katrin Jäke (born c. 1975), German retired swimmer
- Jake (video game player), an American professional Overwatch player
- Jake, a slang term in the United States for Jamaica ginger extract
- Jake, a slang term used in Discordianism to describe a prank, often celebrated on Jake Day
- Allied reporting name of the Aichi E13A, a Japanese World War II reconnaissance floatplane
- "The Jake," nickname of the Major League Baseball stadium once known as Jacobs Field, now Progressive Field
- Jake the Alligator Man, an oddity on view in Long Beach, Washington
- Jake / Bot2, one of the remotely operated vehicles used during the filming of the documentary Ghosts of the Abyss
- Jake the Dog, a character from the Cartoon Network series Adventure Time
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.