From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jake or Jake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jake may refer to:
- Jake (given name), including a list of persons and fictional characters with the name
- Jake, a young male wild turkey
- "The Jake," nickname of the Major League Baseball stadium once known as Jacobs Field, now Progressive Field
- Jake brake, a particular brand of engine brake
- Jake, a slang term in the United States for Jamaica ginger extract
- Jake, a slang term used in Discordianism to describe a prank, often celebrated on Jake Day
- Jake / Bot2, one of the remotely operated vehicles used during the filming of the documentary Ghosts of the Abyss
- Jake the Alligator Man, an oddity on view in Long Beach, Washington
- Less Than Jake, a skate punk band
- The Japanese World War II reconnaissance floatplane, the Aichi E13A, Allied reporting name "Jake"
- "Jake the Peg", a fictional three-legged man and subject of a comedic song performed by Rolf Harris
- Jake the Dog, one of the main protagonists in the animated series Adventure Time
- Jake, a character in the animated film Free Birds
- Jake (rescue dog), a search and rescue dog that assisted in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and hurricanes Katrina and Rita
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.