|Operating system||iOS, macOS, tvOS|
|Type||Network management, Systems management, IT automation, Software Asset Management, Mobile Device Management|
Jamf Pro (formerly The Casper Suite) is an Apple device management solution[buzzword] used by system administrators to configure and automate IT administration tasks for macOS, iOS, and tvOS devices. The product includes server and client ("agent") software that runs on iOS, macOS, and tvOS.
Jamf offers on-premises and cloud-based mobile device management as well as an agent for managing macOS. Jamf Pro is the flagship product of the company and centralizes device management, allows policy creation and restricts device features. The software is equipped with features such as management tools, remote setup and remote lock and wipe.
Minneapolis-based Jamf Software was started in Eau Claire, Wisconsin by Zach Halmstad and Chip Pearson in 2002 releasing The Casper Suite. The Casper Suite was rebranded as Jamf Pro in 2017.. Vista Equity Partners acquired a majority of shares in Jamf in December 2017.
IBM selected Jamf Pro to manage their Macs in 2015.  IBM Chief Technology Officer Fletcher Previn announced they had surpassed 277,000 devices in 2017, making it the largest Mac deployment in the world.  IBM then claimed the Mac to be cheaper to manage than Windows counterparts. 
- Unified Endpoint Management
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Bring Your Own Device
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Security Management
- Mobile Data Management
- "Apple Device Management: Jamf Pro FAQ". The University of Minnesota. January 1, 2010. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "Jamf Pro Features". G2. 2012. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "No Money, No Problem Bootstrapping Off Of Apple". Forbes. November 24, 2014. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "JAMF's Casper Suite makes it easier to set up, deploy, manage iOS devices". NetworkWorld. April 3, 2014. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "Jamf Celebrates Accelerated Growth in 2016". Computerworld. January 19, 2017. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "Confidence in the Future After sale of firm, Jamf co-founder sees upward path". VolumeOne. November 15, 2017. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "IBM launches services to deploy Macs to the enterprise, using JAMF Software's Casper Suite". MHTA. August 6, 2015. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "IBM seeing great returns on over 277,000 Macs and iOS devices issued to employees". AppleInsider. October 24, 2018. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "IBM says Macs save up to $543 per user". CIO Magazine. 2016. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "Integrate Jamf Pro with Intune for compliance". Microsoft. May 15, 2019. Retrieved July 10, 2019.
- "Jamf, Microsoft confirm Apple grows in the enterprise". ComputerWorld. October 24, 2017. Retrieved July 10, 2019.