Jamie Tisch arriving at LACMA’s Gala Opening of the Broad Contemporary Art Museum on February 9, 2008 in Los Angeles, CA.
|Born||Jamie Leigh Anne Alexander
August 30, 1968
Edgar Franklin Alexander
Early life and education
In 2003, Tisch Co-Founded the Entertainment Industry's Women's Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) along with Marion Laurie, Anne Douglas, Kelly Meyer and Quinn Ezralow. The Women's Cancer Research Fund was created to support innovative research, education, and outreach directed towards the early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of all women's cancers.
- Steven Tisch and Jamie Alexander, The New York Times, October 20, 1996
- Marcy Medina, "A ROOM OF HER OWN.(Jamie Tisch's Better Things)(Brief Article)," WWD (15-FEB-02)
- Harper's Bazaar: "ELIZABETH WIATT & JAMIE TISCH: LADIES WHO LAUNCH - Two of Hollywood's most stylish women team up to bring a fresh fashion concept to tweens with a new Beverly Hills boutique" By Marshall Heyman July 21, 2008
- The Women's Cancer Research Fund
- Ellen Olivier, Gala opens Annenberg Center in Beverly Hills, The Los Angeles Times, October 21, 2013
- Aspen Peak Magazine: "Jamie Tisch's Aspen Getaway" By Sue Hostetler retrieved July 30, 2013
- New York Times Magazine: "Who: Steve Tisch, movie producer, and his wife, Jamie, a fund-raiser" 2004