|Traded as||ZSE: JMNC|
|Industry||Spring and mineral water|
|Founded||October 18, 1828|
|Ivica Sertić (CEO)
Ivica Todorić (CAE)
|Revenue||HRK 1.2 billion (2011)|
|HRK 100.247 million (2011)|
Number of employees
Jamnica is a water bottling company from Croatia and part of Agrokor Group. Its main products are carbonated mineral water Jamnica and still mineral water Jana, named after the two main water springs it uses near Pisarovina on the river Kupa. In addition to water products the company also manufactures juice drinks Juicy, sports drinks Jamnica Pro Sport and soft drinks Sky Cola, TO, and Jana Ice Tea. It is the largest bottled water producer in Croatia.
The company began filling its first bottles on October 18th, 1828. It is currently owned by Agrokor (since 1992). In 1993 the company and bottling plants went under a major modernization to support future growth. Since 2003 it has been traded on the Zagreb Stock Exchange as JMNC-R-A.. Jamnica own several other brands including Sarajevski Kiseljak brand from Kiseljak, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Mivela brand from Serbia and Fonyódi brand from Hungary. In addition, manufacturing and distribution centers are located in Slovenia, Serbia and the United States.
|Owner||Jamnica (subsidiary of Agrokor)|
|Tagline||Voda s porukom (Water with a message)
Kad širiš ljubav, postaješ ljubav
Jana is a brand of drinks, ranging from bottled water to iced teas, is produced by Jamnica. The water originates from Saint Jana from the Žumberak Mountains in Croatia. Its taste is described as "smooth with appealing freshness and silky texture". It entered the market of North America in 2006.
- Jamnica history on the official website Archived 2011-05-26 at the Wayback Machine.
- Jamnica d.d. / Personal Card Archived 2013-02-17 at Archive.is
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-08-22. Retrieved 2012-07-24. Godišnje izvješće 1Y., revidirano, nekonsolidirano, 2011. godina. (in Croatian)
- Zagreb Stock Exchange listing for JMNC-R-A Archived 2011-10-20 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Jamničina dobit 42 milijuna kuna". Poslovni dnevnik (in Croatian). 2006-04-05. Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "Jana – Water with a Message - Agrokor".
- "Jana Water Quenches Your Thirst".
- Mascha, Erika. "Bottled Waters of the World".
- "The Fountainhead - July 2010".
- "Veliki trijumf hrvatske vode: Jana pokorila Ameriku!".
- Corp., Skinny Nutritional. "Creative Enterprises International, Inc. Announces That Jana Water Awarded Prestigious Eauscar Award for "Highest Quality" at Aqua-Expo in Paris".
- "European bottled water company is certified as carbon-neutral - Greener Package".