|Location||624 Seongpadae-ro, 1 Sincheon-dong,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro|
|October 31, 1980||Line 2 opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 2: 36,616
Jamsillaru Station is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 2. Its former name literally means "in the fortress," probably referring to the nearby Mongchon and Pungnap earthen walls, and it was also named from Seongnae-cheon. It is also the closest subway station to the Asan Medical Center.
The station was renamed from "Seongnae" in order to avoid confusion with the Songnae Station.
|Outer loop||← Line 2 toward City Hall (Gangbyeon)|
|Inner loop||→ Line 2 toward Chungjeongno (Jamsil) →|
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
- Exit 1 : Jamsil High School, Asan Medical Center, Jamsil Parkrio APT
- Exit 2 : Miseong APT, Jinju APT
- Exit 3 : Songpa District Office
- Exit 4 : Jangmi APT
- "잠실나루역" (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived 2014-10-06 at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jamsillaru Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
toward City Hall