Jane's Airport Review
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Jane's Airport Review (part of Jane's Information Group) is recognised by the airport and air traffic control industries as the source for authoritative reporting on global market developments. The magazine was established in 2011. It is published eight times a year. The headquarters is in Coulsdon, Surrey.
Within its pages you will find the latest business news and analysis covering airport infrastructure, aviation security, air traffic control and airspace management, ramp handling, and terminal and ground support equipment. Informed, independent reports cover editorial briefings, policy issues, market analysis, finance and new product development, as well as profiles on individual companies.
Regular features include:
- Airport development news
- Aviation security
- Air traffic control and airspace management
- Ground-handling equipment
- Terminal equipment
- Market trends
In June 2015 the circulation of Jane's Airport Review was 11,379 copies.
- Christopher J. Blow (22 October 2013). Airport Terminals: Butterworth Architecture Library of Planning and Design. Elsevier Science. p. 186. ISBN 978-1-4831-4505-1. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "IHS Jane's airport review". WorldCat. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "IHS Jane's Airport Review (JAR)". Wehrstedt. Archived from the original on 29 December 2015. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|