From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jang may refer to:
- Jang (Marshall Islands), part of Maloelap Atoll, in the Marshall Islands
- Jang, Nepal, a village development committee in the Rapti Zone of western Nepal
- Jang, the Tibetan name for Naxi, a county-level district of Luzhou city, Sichuan Province, China
- Jang, the Tibetan name for the Naxi people living in the region of Lijiang, Yunnan
- Jang (Korean name), a common Korean family name
- Jang Group of Newspapers, a Pakistani newspaper publishing company
- Daily Jang, an Urdu-language newspaper published by the Jang Group
- A rank bestowed by the Nizam of Hyderabad to ennobled Muslim retainers - see Khan (title)
- a Korean variety of miso
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.