|Alma mater||Art Center|
|Occupation||Car designer, product designer|
|Employer||Gruppo Bertone, Pininfarina and many more|
|Known for||Ferrari 599, Maserati GranTurismo among other designs|
|Home town||Greenwich, CT|
Jason Castriota is an American automobile designer born in White Plains, New York, and raised in Greenwich, Connecticut. He graduated from Emerson College in Boston and attended but dropped out of the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. After his internship at the Pininfarina design studio, he decided to stay in Turin rather than return to the US to complete his studies. As a designer he took part in the design of production cars such as the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano and Maserati GranTurismo, concept cars like the Maserati Birdcage 75th and the Rolls Royce Hyperion, and, as Head Designer for Special Projects, one-off exclusive cars for particular customers, such as the Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina, a restyled Enzo Ferrari for American car collector James Glickenhaus, and the Ferrari 612 Kappa, a restyling of the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti for car collector Peter Kalikow.
Castriota left his position at Pininfarina on the eve of the Paris Motor Show in September 2008, and was set to become Design Director at Stile Bertone. He started his new position on December 1, 2008.
He took up the position of Director of Design at Stile Bertone in 2008 and then opened a design consultancy with offices in New York and Turin.
In June 2010, Saab Automobile hired Jason Castriota as its new design director. In 2014, Castriota joined Skylabs, a small product design firm in New York. In early 2016, he began work for Ford Motor Company as a designer.
- Maserati Birdcage 75th (2005)
- Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina (2006)
- Ferrari 612 Kappa (2006)
- Ferrari 599 (2006)
- Maserati GranTurismo (2007)
- Rolls-Royce Hyperion (2008)
- Bertone Mantide (2009)
- SSC Tuatara (2010) 
- Saab PhoeniX (2011)
- Pfister, Werner (2007-01-24). "The Pininfarina 612 K". Veloce Today. Retrieved 2007-02-21.
- Gallina, Eric (2008-11-27). "Who's Where: Jason Castriota joins Stile Bertone". Car Design News. Archived from the original on 2008-12-07. Retrieved 2008-11-28.
- "SAAB Newsroom". Archived from the original on 2010-06-21. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- Callaway, Sue (February 5, 2016). "Ford Finally Is Getting Serious About Design". Fortune. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "How the Ferrari 599 GTB Accidentally Changed Car Design". roadandtrack.com. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "An Oral History of The Design Behind Maserati's 2008 GranTurismo". fastcompany.com. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "Pininfarina Rolls-Royce Hyperion". coachbuild.com. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "Price Dropped On Pininfarina-Designed Hyperion Rolls-Royce". motorauthority.com. Retrieved 13 October 2019.
- "SSC Ultimate Aero II: First Photos Of America's Bugatti Fighter". Jalopnik.com. 2010-09-04. Retrieved 2012-03-11.
- Official website
- http://www.castriotadesign.com/press/Fast%20Company.pdf[permanent dead link]
- http://www.castriotadesign.com/press/Details.pdf[permanent dead link]
- Pininfarina: Ferrari P4/5
- Car and Driver: Ferrari P4/5