Jayson Blair (actor)
Blair at the PaleyFest 2013 panel for The New Normal
May 17, 1984 |
Jayson Blair (born May 17, 1984) is an American actor. He has appeared in many films and television series, including being a cast member of the sitcoms The Hard Times of RJ Berger (2010-2011) and The New Normal (2012-2013).
Blair was born in Detroit. He attended L'Anse Creuse High School-North in Macomb Township, Michigan, where he played tennis. After graduating, he made appearance in commercials for Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and the Honda Civic.
- Whiplash (2014) - Travis
- The New Normal (2012-2013, main cast) - Clay Clemmens
- Stuck (2012) - Rick the promoter
- The Closer (2012, episode "Fool's Gold") - Paul Woods
- 2 Broke Girls (2012) - Brendon
- Detention of the Dead (2012) - Brad
- Special Investigations L.A. (2011) - Tom T.
- The Protector (2011, episode "Safe") - Frederick Ralston
- The Hard Times of RJ Berger (2010-2011) - Max Owens (main role)
- Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (2011, episode "Jane") - Mike
- Disaster Date (2011) - Himself
- Rizzoli & Isles (2010, episode "She Works Hard for the Money") - Brandon Lewis
- Public Relations (2010) - Kevin
- The Steamroom (2010) - God squad guy
- Murder Squad (2009) - Ryan Newcomb
- Heroes (2009, one episode "Chapter Three: Acceptance") - young Nathan
- Glee (2009, one episode "The Rhodes Not Taken") - Chris
- My Date (2009, one episode "Love is Blind") - Stephan
- Big Game (2008) - Mark
- Succubus: Hell Bent (2007) - Jason
- CSI: New York (2006, episode "Oedipus Hex") - Albert Linehart/"Y Monster"
- Convincing Benny (2006) - Checking out guy
- "Only you can save energy" (2011)
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Honda Civic
- Crook, Phillip B. (2011). ""Need To Know: Jayson Blair"". Out Magazine.
- Jayson Blair | The Hard Times of RJ Berger | MTV
- Jayson Blair - Only You Can Save Energy