Jayson Blair (actor)
Blair at the PaleyFest 2013 panel for The New Normal
May 17, 1984 |
Jayson Blair (born May 17, 1984) is an American actor. He has appeared in many films and television series, including being a cast member of the sitcoms The Hard Times of RJ Berger (2010-2011) and The New Normal (2012-2013).
Blair was born in Detroit. He attended L'Anse Creuse High School-North in Macomb Township, Michigan, where he played tennis. After graduating, he made appearance in commercials for Taco Bell, Pizza Hut and the Honda Civic. He is married to Ryan Swanson since 2014.
- Young & Hungry (2015) - Jake Kaminski
- Whiplash (2014) - Travis
- The New Normal (2012-2013, main cast) - Clay Clemmens
- Stuck (2012) - Rick the promoter
- The Closer (2012, episode "Fool's Gold") - Paul Woods
- 2 Broke Girls (2012) - Brendon
- Detention of the Dead (2012) - Brad
- Special Investigations L.A. (2011) - Tom T.
- The Protector (2011, episode "Safe") - Frederick Ralston
- The Hard Times of RJ Berger (2010-2011) - Max Owens (main role)
- Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (2011, episode "Jane") - Mike
- Disaster Date (2011) - Himself
- Rizzoli & Isles (2010, episode "She Works Hard for the Money") - Brandon Lewis
- Public Relations (2010) - Kevin
- The Steamroom (2010) - God squad guy
- Murder Squad (2009) - Ryan Newcomb
- Heroes (2009, one episode "Chapter Three: Acceptance") - young Nathan
- Glee (2009, one episode "The Rhodes Not Taken") - Chris
- My Date (2009, one episode "Love is Blind") - Stephan
- Big Game (2008) - Mark
- Succubus: Hell Bent (2007) - Jason
- CSI: New York (2006, episode "Oedipus Hex") - Albert Linehart/"Y Monster"
- Convincing Benny (2006) - Checking out guy
- "Only you can save energy" (2011)
- Pizza Hut
- Taco Bell
- Honda Civic
- Crook, Phillip B. (2011). ""Need To Know: Jayson Blair"". Out Magazine.
- Jayson Blair | The Hard Times of RJ Berger | MTV
- Jayson Blair - Only You Can Save Energy