This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|President||Dr. Mari Hussein Al-Qahtani|
|Location||Jazan, Saudi Arabia
5,277 acres (21.36 km2)
|Colors||Jazan Gold, Blue|
Jazan University (commonly referred to as JazanU) is a public research university based in the city of Jazan . Founded in 2006, It is the province's only university and one of the largest public, nonprofit institutions of higher education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. JazanU has a main central campus that rests by the Red Sea on the southwest coast of Saudi Arabia and also has satellite campuses in Sabya, Abu Arish, Farasan, Ad-darb, Samtah, Al-Daer and Al-Ardah.
JazanU offers a broad range of academic departments, an extensive research enterprise and a number of community outreach and public service programs. It is particularly well known for its medical school, dental school, school of business, its social sciences and humanities programs, as well as its biomedical teaching and research capabilities.
- College of Applied Medical Sciences.
Faculty of Physical Therapy
- College of Health Sciences.
- College of Pharmacy.
- College of Dentistry.
- College of Medicine.
- College of Computer Sciences & Information Systems.
- College of Education.
- College of Engineering.
- College of Administrative Sciences.
- College of Languages.
- College of Science and Arts.
- College of Sharia.
- College of Science and Arts of Farasan.
- College of Science and Arts of Samtah.
- College of Science and Arts of Ad-darb.
- Community College.
- College of Business Administration