Jean Charles Flipart
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Portrait of René Choppin ; after Janet.
- Virgin and Infaut ; after Raphael.
- Christ praying on the Mount of Olives ; after the same.
- Penitent Magdalen ; after Charles Le Brun.
- Apollo and Daphne ; after R. Houasse.
- Bryan, Michael (1886). Robert Edmund Graves, ed. Dictionary of Painters and Engravers, Biographical and Critical (Volume I: A-K). York St. #4, Covent Garden, London; Original from Fogg Library, Digitized 18 May 2007: George Bell and Sons. p. 505.
|This article about a French painter born in the 17th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|