Jean van de Velde (director)
|Jean van de Velde|
14 March 1957 |
Bukavu, DR Congo
|Relatives||Yannick van de Velde (son)|
Jean van de Velde (born 14 March 1957) is a Dutch film director and screenwriter. He has directed twelve films since 1979. His film The Silent Army competed in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival. He is the father of an actor Yannick van de Velde.
- The Little Blonde Death (1993)
- De Flat (writer, 1994)
- All Stars (1997)
- Leak (2000)
- Floris (2004)
- The Silent Army (Original title: Wit Licht) (2008)
- "Festival de Cannes: The Silent Army". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 13 May 2009.
- "Yannick van de Velde: films, nieuws" [Yannick van de Velde: Movies, News]. BIOS agenda (in Dutch). Retrieved 27 June 2016.
- Jean van de Velde at the Internet Movie Database
- Jean van de Velde at the TCM Movie Database
- Jean van de Velde at AllMovie
- Jean van de Velde at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about a Dutch film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|