This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He graduated from Panjab University with a BA in 1993. He has lived and worked in Toronto and Windsor, Ontario since the late 1990s. Contained with spirituality and deep meditation, he emphasizes on what he calls "Pure Painting". Aulakh's work has been exhibited at major Canadian public galleries and museums, including the Art Gallery of Windsor and McIntosh Gallery London. His work is in collections including the City of Toronto and Indian Heritage.
- "Akimbo - Exhibitions - Sacred Space and Jeet Aulakh". Akimbo.ca. 2011-05-19. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Complete Silence". Jeet Aulakh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- 7 pm (2010-09-19). "Art Gallery of Windsor". Art Gallery of Windsor. Archived from the original on 2011-09-29. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- "Art on campus from the Mcintosh Gallery". Mcintoshgallery.ca. Archived from the original on 2 March 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-31.
- Patten, James; Salter, Mandy. "Anahada Naada" Exhibition Catalogue, Art Gallery of Windsor, McIntosh Gallery, 2010. ISBN 978-0-919837-81-2
- South Asian Ensemble, Vol 2 Number 3, PG 136