|Full name||Jeff Klaparda|
|Country (sports)||United States|
November 7, 1963|
Los Angeles, California
|Highest ranking||No. 153 (July 13, 1987)|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|US Open||2R (1984)|
|Highest ranking||No. 59 (August 31, 1987)|
|Grand Slam Doubles results|
|Australian Open||1R (1989)|
|US Open||2R (1987)|
Jeff Klaparda (born November 7, 1963) is a former professional tennis player from the United States.
He went to UCLA in the early 1980s and was an All-American player on the tennis team. In the 1984 NCAA Division I Tennis Championships he was captain of the UCLA side that won the Championship and he also made the semi-finals of the singles. He won the 1984 USTA National Amateur Clay Courts title.
At a Grand Prix tournament in Cleveland in 1984, Klaparda had an upset win over top 20 player Bill Scanlon, before exiting in the semi-finals. Soon after he qualified for the main draw in the 1984 US Open and beat countryman John Hayes in the first round, then lost a four-set second round match to eight seed Aaron Krickstein. It was his only Grand Slam appearances in singles but he competed in several doubles draws with a best performance coming at the 1987 Wimbledon Championships, when he and partner Lloyd Bourne had a win over the sixth seeds Peter Fleming and Gary Donnelly, en route to the third round. It was with Bourne that he won his only Grand Prix title, the doubles at the 1987 Rye Brook Open.
Grand Prix career finals
Doubles: 1 (1–0)
|Winner||1.||1987||Rye Brook, U. S.||Hard||Lloyd Bourne|| Carl Limberger
|1.||1987||Lagos, Nigeria||Hard||Lloyd Bourne|| Loïc Courteau
|6–7, 6–2, 7–6|
|2.||1988||Aptos, U. S.||Hard||Peter Palandjian|| Ed Nagel
|3.||1988||New Haven, U. S.||Hard||Peter Palandjian|| Zeeshan Ali
- "U.S. cage squad tops Israel, 91–71". Bangor Daily News. July 16, 1981. p. 22. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- "UCLA Wins Tennis Title". The Victoria Advocate. May 14, 1984. p. 2C. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- "Georgia's Pernfors gains finals in Volvo tourney". Gainesville Sun. October 28, 1984. p. 3E. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- "Klaparda Upsets Scanlon". Ocala Star-Banner. August 10, 1984. p. 2C. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- Johnson, Roy S. (August 31, 1984). "Gerulaitis Easily Gains at Open". New York Times. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- "ITF Tennis - Pro Circuit - Rye Brook - 24 August - 30 August 1987". International Tennis Federation. Retrieved 3 January 2016.