Jérémie Zimmermann (born 1978) is a French computer science engineer co-founder of the Paris-based La Quadrature du Net, a citizen advocacy group defending fundamental freedoms online and co-founder of Hacking With Care, a "collective composed of hackers-activists, caregivers, artists, sociologist, growing quite literally by contact and affinity".
- "Jérémie Zimmermann". personaldemocracy. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- "Assange 'The World Tomorrow' — Ep 8: Cypherpunks Part 1". Digitaljournal.com. 5 June 2012.
- O'Brien, Kevin J. (6 June 2012). "Europe and Consumer Groups at Odds Over Restricted Net Access". The New York Times.
- "OR Books Catalog". Orbooks.com.
- "Hardware Hacker, Anti-ACTA Activist, and Groundbreaking Anonymity Group Win EFF Pioneer Awards | Electronic Frontier Foundation". Eff.org. 27 August 2012.
Media related to Jeremie Zimmermann at Wikimedia Commons