Jeremy Dunn Jackson|
October 16, 1980
Newport Beach, California
|Spouse(s)||Loni Willison (2012-2014; separated)|
Jackson was introduced to music by David Hasselhoff, who starred on Baywatch, on which Jackson appeared. Jackson later supported Hasselhoff on his 1993 European tour and Jackson was signed to Edel Records by Peter Lopez. An Australian musician, Mark Holden, who was working with Hasselhoff, wrote a number of songs and produced the album.
- Number One (1994) NL #17, DE #90
- Always (1995)
- "I Need You" (1994)
- "Looking For My Number 1" (1994)
- "You Can Run" (1995)
- "French Kiss" (1995)
- "I'm Gonna Miss You" (1995)
- "You Really Got It Going On" (1997)
Jackson was featured in Vanity Fair's Hollywood Issue in March 2006. He has been referred to as "Mr. MySpace" and was a guest on The Tyra Banks Show. Jackson has been performing in clubs from London to Las Vegas. Jackson endorses Ed Hardy Clothing, and hosts fashion shows around the world for the fashion house.
He appeared on VH1's Confessions of a Teen Idol, a reality show in which former teen idols attempt to revitalize their careers. In one episode he claimed he beat out Leonardo DiCaprio for the part of Hobie Buchannon; this was later verified by David Hasselhoff. The show is co-produced by Scott Baio and Jason Hervey.
In January 2015, Jackson participated in the United Kingdom reality television series Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5. After four days, producers removed him from the house for opening fellow housemate Chloe Goodman's dressing gown against her will. Jackson was later cautioned by the Hertfordshire Police following their investigation into common assault.
Jackson was born in Newport Beach, California.
He admitted during an interview on the E! TV special Child Star Confidential that he had a severe drug problem during the time he was on Baywatch. He partly attributes his decision to leave Baywatch to his drug problem, as the drugs made him feel that working on the show was beneath him. After being arrested in a methamphetamine raid and a long stint in a drug rehab, Jackson says he beat his addiction, remaining clean and sober since 2000. Jackson appeared on as a guest on the news talk show The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch on CNBC and on ABC's The Viewto talk about his drug addiction and methamphetamine in Hollywood.
In 2008, a sex tape of Jackson and adult video star Sky Lopez was offered for sale. Jackson asserted that he was physically threatened into giving the tape to men who claimed they represented Lopez.
On December 12, 2012, Jackson married his longtime girlfriend, Loni Willison, in a private ceremony on the beach. They separated two years later.
In April 26, 2015, Jackson was arrested after a man was found with a stab wound in his torso. The Westlake stabbing victim told police "that he'd been attacked by 'Hobie.'". Jackson told TMZ the stabbing was in self-defense, claiming he was the victim of an attempted robbery. The D.A. agreed and he was never charged.
Later in August 2015, Jackson was again arrested for stabbing someone. Jackson got into an argument with a woman near her L.A home, and at some point he flipped out and stabbed her with a knife and fled the scene, but the police picked him up later at a hotel. The alleged victim says Jackson stabbed her in the back, arm and leg. She claims Jeremy was trying to steal her boyfriend's car and when she tried to stop him he started stabbing. Following his arrest on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and criminal threats, Jackson pled not guilty and voluntarily entered rehab.
In 2017, as part of a plea bargain, Jackson was sentenced to 270 days in jail for a 2015 stabbing.
- Santa Barbara (1984) TV Series Young Derek Griffin (1990)
- Shout (1991) (V) Young BellRinger
- Baywatch (TV) Hobie Buchannon #2 (1991–1999)
- The Bulkin Trail (1992) (TV) Young Michael Bulkin
- Thunder Alley (1994) (TV) Danny
- Baywatch: White Thunder at Glacier Bay (1998) (V) Hobie Buchannon
- Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (2003) (TV) Hobie Buchannon
- Ring of Darkness (2004) (V) Xavier
- The E! True Hollywood Story: Baywatch (2001) (TV) Himself
- Child Star Confidential Teen Idol - E! Entertainment TV (2006) (TV) Himself
- The Tyra Banks Show (2006) (TV) Himself
- The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch CNBC (2006) (TV) Himself
- The View ABC (2006) (TV) Himself
- The Loop g4tv (2006) (TV) Himself
- The E! True Hollywood Story: David Hasselhoff (2006) (TV) Himself
- The Rachael Ray Show (2009) (TV) Himself
- The Tyra Banks Show (2009) (TV) Himself
- Confessions of a Teen Idol (2009) (TV) Himself
- The Untitled Kris Black Project (2010) (V) Caleb
- Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew (2011) Himself
- DTLA (2012) Kevin
- Dreams (2013) DJ Smoove
- Celebrity Big Brother UK (2015) (TV) Himself
- Holden, Mark (May 2017). My Idol Years. Melbourne, Australia: Transit Lounge. ISBN 978-0-9953594-7-5.
- The Tyra Banks Show
- Leonardo DiCaprio almost cast in Baywatch
- Confessions of a Teen Idol VH1 Page
- "Jeremy Jackson thrown out of Celebrity Big Brother". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved Jan 13, 2015.
- "Celebrity Big Brother: Jeremy Jackson cautioned over Chloe Goodman assault". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved Jan 13, 2015.
- "Jeremy Jackson History". daz.com. Archived from the original on February 7, 2012. Retrieved July 6, 2013.
- "Jeremy Jackson Biography" Retrieved 4 June 2015
- "Hobie from 'Baywatch':Don't Call It a Comeback!". TMZ.com. Retrieved July 6, 2013.
- "Family Weekend". Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Season 5. Episode 6. July 31, 2011. VH1.
- "The Strange Saga of Jeremy Jackson: Ex-'Baywatch' Heartthrob Sentenced to Jail for Stabbing a Woman". Retrieved April 18, 2017.
- "'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson headed to jail". Fox News. April 17, 2017. Retrieved April 18, 2017.