Jim Cox (American politician)
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 129th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Sheila Miller|
|Born||1969 (age 48–49)
|Residence||Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Pensacola Christian College
Regent University School of Law
Prior to elective office Cox attended Pensacola Christian College and earned a law degree from Regent University School of Law, where he served on the law review staff. Following graduation from law school, Cox worked as Government Affairs Coordinator for the Rutherford Institute. In 1998, he moved to Pennsylvania and served as Chief of Staff for Pennsylvania State Representative Sam Rohrer.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1" (PDF). LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Archived from the original on 2012-04-04. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Jim Cox (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Jim Cox Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Jim Cox official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Jim Cox official Party website