Jingan Station Platform 1
|Location||No.486, Jingan Rd.
Zhonghe, New Taipei
|Opened||December 24, 1998|
(Ranked of 109)
Jing'an Station (formerly transliterated as Chingan Station until 2003) is a station on the Taipei Metro's Zhonghe Line (part of the Orange Line) located in Zhonghe District, New Taipei, Taiwan. When the Circular Line opens in 2015, Jing'an will become a transfer station with that line.
Circular Line construction at the station began on October 8, 2010.
|5F||Connecting Level||Platforms-connecting Overpass (Under construction)|
|4F||Side platform, under construction|
|Platform||→Circular Line (under construction) toward New Taipei Industrial Park|
|Platform||→Circular Line (under construction) toward Dapinglin|
|Side platform, under construction|
|3F||Machinery||Machinery and facilities (Under construction)|
|2F||Machinery||Machinery and facilities (Under construction)|
|Street Level||Concourse||Exit/Entrance, lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B3||Passage Faliar Floor||Elevator, floor to connecting and orange platform|
|B4||Platform 1||← Line 4 toward Luzhou/ Huilong (Yongan Market)|
|Side platform, doors will open on the left|
|B6||Platform 2||→ Line 4 toward Nanshijiao (Terminus) →|
|Side platform, doors will open on the right|
Note: Platform 2 is the lowest level platform in the system.
Around the station
- Construction and Planning Agency
- Chih-Kwang & Commerce
- Phra Phrom
- Jinshan Market
- Manhattan Community (between this station and Yongan Market Station)
- Zhonghe District Office
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Jiannan Road
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jingan Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Routes)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
- "Groundbreaking Ceremony for Circular Line's Jingan Station". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-10-20. Retrieved 2010-10-24.
- "Jingan Station Station Location Map". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
- "第二章 站場規劃". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2011-05-15.
- "Introduction of the Circular Line Phase I" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. December 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|