|Date of birth||18 November 1982|
|Place of birth||Wallis and Futuna|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||112 kg (247 lb)|
|* Professional club appearances and points
counted for domestic first grade only and
correct as of 21 February 2015.
** Representative team caps and points correct
as of 28 February 2013.
After his birth in Port Vila, capital of the Republic of Vanuatu, planted in the heart of the Paciﬁc near to Fiji, Jocelino Suta grew up in Wallis-etFutuna, a French archipeligo, from where his parents originated, and then in New Caledonia where he was educated from the age of 10 years.
He is the cousin of prop Mikaele Tuugahala. After the 2007-08 Rugby Pro D2 season led to a promotion for Stade Montois to the Top 14, he planned on joining Racing Métro 92 Paris. Since the club stayed in Pro D2, he moved to RC Toulonnais, another promoted club. In May 2013 he played as a replacement as Toulon won the 2013 Heineken Cup Final by 16–15 against Clermont Auvergne.
- "Toulon claim Heineken Cup glory". ESPN. 18 March 2013. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- http://www.espnscrum.com/france/rugby/player/27390.html ESPN Scrum
- (French) Player profile at lequipe.fr
- (French) Statistics at itsrugby.fr
- Template:NABANGA The Quarterly Newsletter of the British Friends of Vanuatu - Number 115 January 2013