Joe and Caspar Hit the Road
|Joe and Caspar Hit the Road|
|Directed by||Brian Klein|
|Produced by||Ian Brown|
|Distributed by||BBC Worldwide|
The film follows Lee and Sugg (playing fictionalised versions of themselves) going on a road trip around Europe without any electronics or money. The couple take up a number of jobs, including learning to be gondoliers in Venice, working as deckhands on a super yacht in Antibes, working at Italian football club AC Milan and performing on Barcelona's Las Ramblas.
Distribution rights to the film were held by BBC Worldwide. The film had its red carpet premiere in their home country, the United Kingdom, at the Empire, Leicester Square on 22 November 2015, a day before it was released on DVD in selected countries. The film was also available on Amazon.com, iTunes, and Tesco.
A sequel Joe & Caspar Hit the Road USA was released to DVD in November 2016.
- "Joe and Caspar Hit the Road (12A)". British Board of Film Classification. 13 November 2015. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- "YouTubers Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee's Hit the Road special will air on E4". Digital Spy. 1 April 2016. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- "BBC Worldwide sells Joe & Caspar Hit the Road to UK Channel E4". BBC. 31 March 2016. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- "Joe and Caspar Hit the Road on Amazon". Amazon.com. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- "Joe and Caspar Hit the Road on iTunes". iTunes. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- "Joe and Caspar Hit the Road on Tesco". Tesco. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- Joe & Caspar Hit the Road USA on IMDb
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a British documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|