This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Johanna Tukiainen in December 2010
|Also known as||Tuksu|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, erotic dancer, entrepreneur, television personality|
Tukiainen first became known in March 2008 with news report that Finland's foreign minister Ilkka Kanerva had been sending her sexually suggestive text messages. Tukiainen then sold the messages to a tabloid magazine Hymy. Kanerva insisted he would stay in his job but had to resign due to pressure from his own party Kokoomus (National Coalition Party).
In 2012, Tukiainen was mentioned again in news reports when she reportedly urinated publicly on a platform of Tampere main railway station, even though her long distance train was waiting next to her. Ever since these incidents, Tukiainen has stayed in the headlines of the Finnish tabloid press.
Tukiainen has been convicted of several criminal offenses including multiple assaults and drunk driving in 2011. In May 2013 she was sentenced to two months in prison for assault and in September to 45 days more also for assault.
Tukiainen lives in Loviisa, Finland. She has been doing singing and dancing focused shows at bars and other such establishments across Finland. But has lately reclaimed her status as a Christian and has talked at Christian meetings.
Her sister Jasmine Tukiainen is an entrepreneur.
- http://www.hymy.fi/tasta-puhutaan/johanna-tukiainen-valittaa-tayden-palvelun-tyttoja-1500-eurolla Hymy. Hymy.fi (6 November 2010). Retrieved on 2016-07-21.
- BB-Minna: Johanna Tukiainen pyysi Miamiin töihin seuralaispalveluun | Big Brother. Iltalehti.fi (29 August 2008). Retrieved on 2016-07-21.
- Pekka Isotalus; Merja Almonkaril (2014). "Political Scandal Tests Trust in Politicians" (PDF). Nordicom Review. 35 (2). Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- Tiedotustilaisuus Ilkka Kanervan erosta yle information 1 April 2008 (in Finnish)
- "Wayback Machine". archive.org. 22 March 2008. Archived from the original on 22 March 2008. Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- Politician sends 200 texts to stripper | Metro News. Metro.co.uk (18 March 2008). Retrieved on 2016-07-21.
- Minister in stripper sex text scandal. Reuters. 31 March 2008
- http://www.hymy.fi/tasta-puhutaan/taman-tuomion-tuksu-sai Hymy. Hymy.fi (19 December 2011). Retrieved on 2016-07-21.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 30 May 2013. Johanna Tukiaiselle ehdoton vankeustuomio! – Antero Alhonen – Käyttäjiltä – Seiska Live. Seiska.fi. Retrieved on 21 July 2016.
- Mäkinen, Rami (25 September 2013). "Johanna Tukiaiselle taas ehdotonta vankeutta". Ilta-Sanomat (in Finnish). Retrieved 19 April 2017.
- Johanna Tukiainen Seiskalle: Julia-sisko on kuollut – Antero Alhonen – Käyttäjiltä – Seiska Live. Seiska.fi (17 December 2013). Retrieved on 2016-07-21.