|Occupation||Health and fitness expert, businessman, nutritionist and motivational speaker|
|Awards||National Fitness Hall of Fame (2007)|
John Abdo is an American health and fitness expert, businessman, nutritionist and motivational speaker. He has worked as a Strength & Conditioning Coach for numerous U.S. Olympic team athletes for the 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988 Olympic Games. John was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2007, and has been professionally involved in the fitness profession for more than four decades. Abdo invents and markets his own line of health, nutrition and sports/fitness equipment, including No Excuses™ nutrition and fitness systems, instructional DVDs, and life coaching. He has authored several books including Body Engineering, "Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine", "Ultimate Sexual Health & Performance", and "Brain Sensation & Motivation".
John's AB-DOer invention, claimed to have over 5 million users around the world, is the World's First Midsection Aerobic Machine with its corresponding system called ABDOBICS™ which represents 'Abdominal Aerobics™'. His AB-Doer invention was particularly popular, and has generated five-hundred million dollars in sales since 1997.
John is also the formulator and spokesperson for Androzene®, the popular TV all-natural, male, sexual-health supplement, and Flozene, the all-natural, prostate-health formula for men.
John Abdo is a dynamically passionate master fitness expert, Life Coach, motivator, inventor and product developer, and TV personality.
- "John Abdo". Healthy.net. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- Runner's World. Rodale, Inc. January 2007. p. 35. ISSN 0897-1706.
- "Hall of Fame Inductees". National Fitness Hall of Fame. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "Fitness Innovator Gets Rare Honor - John Abdo to be Inducted into Hall of Fame" (Press release). Addison, Illinois. 12 March 2007. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- Tuttle, Dave (April 1, 2007). "A passion for fitness. (Wellness PROFILE: John Abdo)". Life Extension. Life Extension. High Beam. Retrieved December 2, 2015.(subscription required)
- Abdo, John (May 1, 1997). Body Engineering (1st ed.). New York, NY: Perigee Trade, Berkley Publishing Group. ISBN 0399522948. ISBN 978-0399522949.
- Hess, Henry M.; Farrell, Tiffany (2008). The Perfect Menopause: 7 Steps to the Best Time of Your Life. Rochester, New York: Greenleaf Book Group, Westfall Park Pub. Group. p. 140. ISBN 978-1-60402-935-2.
- Foreman, Louis; Welytok, Jill Gilbert (1 May 2015). The Independent Inventor's Handbook: The Best Advice from Idea to Payoff. New York, NY: Workman Publishing Company. p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7611-5973-5.
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|