|Occupation||Health and fitness expert, businessman, nutritionist and motivational speaker|
|Awards||National Fitness Hall of Fame (2007)|
John Abdo is an American health and fitness coach, businessman, nutritionist, motivational speaker and a TV personality. He was a Strength & Conditioning Coach for numerous U.S. Olympic team athletes for the 1976, 1980, 1984, and 1988 Olympic Games. Abdo was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2007 for his work in the field of health and fitness. He has authored several books on fitness, motivation and health.
- "John Abdo". Healthy.net. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "John Abdo | Life Extension Magazine". LifeExtension.com. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- Mateo, Ashley (2018-07-05). "WTF Is The AB Doer 360 And Could It Possibly Work?". Women's Health. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- Runner's World. Rodale, Inc. January 2007. p. 35. ISSN 0897-1706.
- "Hall of Fame Inductees". National Fitness Hall of Fame. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- Abdo, John (May 1, 1997). Body Engineering (1st ed.). New York, NY: Perigee Trade, Berkley Publishing Group. ISBN 0399522948. ISBN 978-0399522949.
- Hess, Henry M.; Farrell, Tiffany (2008). The Perfect Menopause: 7 Steps to the Best Time of Your Life. Rochester, New York: Greenleaf Book Group, Westfall Park Pub. Group. p. 140. ISBN 978-1-60402-935-2.
|This biographical article related to American sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|