John Hall (Wycombe MP)
Hall was educated privately and worked as a chartered secretary and company director.
Hall served as an opposition spokesman on Treasury, economic affairs and trade until October 1965. He was an executive member of the 1922 Committee from 1964 to 1966 and vice-chairman of the Conservative parliamentary finance committee from 1965.
Hall's death led to a by-election.
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "W" (part 5)
- The Times House of Commons 1966. London: The Times Office. October 1966. p. 223.
- "No. 46042". The London Gazette. 31 July 1973. p. 9035.
- "No. 45984". The London Gazette (Supplement). 22 May 1973. p. 6473.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Sir John Hall
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
| Member of Parliament for Wycombe
Sir Ray Whitney
|This article about a Conservative Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom representing an English constituency and born in the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|