|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 73rd district
January 10, 2001
|Preceded by||Eric I. Cantor|
|Born||John M. O'Bannon III
February 14, 1948
Richmond, Virginia, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Patricia Anne Steinmetz|
|Residence||Henrico County, Virginia|
|Alma mater||University of Richmond
Medical College of Virginia
John M. O'Bannon III (born February 14, 1948) is an American politician of the Republican Party as well as a practicing physician. Since 2001 he has been a member of the Virginia House of Delegates. He currently[update] represents the 73rd district, made up of parts of the city of Richmond and Henrico County. O'Bannon was born in Richmond, Virginia. He received his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia (now officially known as Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine) in 1973 and is board certified in neurology. With his wife, Patricia, he has three children: John H. O'Bannon, Virginia Deasy, and Andrew O'Bannon. He is a member of the committees on Appropriations, Health, Welfare and Institutions, and Privileges and Elections.
- Virginia House of Delegates; John M. O'Bannon, III
- "Virginia House of Delegates; John M. O'Bannon, III". Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- Delegate John O'Bannon; Serving Virginia's 73rd House District (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Virginia Public Access Project; John M O'Bannon, III". Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- "Virginia State Board of Elections; Election Information; Election Results". Archived from the original on 2010-06-17. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|