|Date of birth:||July 17, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Baton Rouge, Louisiana|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||182 lb (83 kg)|
|High school:||Baton Rouge (LA) Scotlandville Magnet|
|NFL Draft:||2010 / Round: 6 / Pick: 201|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Jorrick Raydell Calvin (born July 17, 1987) is an American football cornerback who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the sixth round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He played college football at Troy.
Calvin became the starting kickoff returner for the Eagles after Ellis Hobbs suffered an injury early in the season. Hobbs regained the starting job after Calvin fumbled the ball on a return, but after Hobbs was placed on injured reserve with a neck injury, Calvin took back the job for the November 28 game against the Chicago Bears.
On December 12, 2010, Calvin fielded a kickoff from Dallas Cowboys kicker David Buehler in the Eagles' own end zone. Calvin then jogged around the end zone without crossing the goal line and introducing the ball into the field of play, or "downing" the ball and ending the play with a touchback. Head coach Andy Reid said Calvin was told to run around because the Cowboys' kickoff team was so used to Buehler kicking touchbacks that they typically did not complete the coverage. Immediately following, Calvin was involved in an on-field altercation with Cowboys cornerback Alan Ball, resulting in an unnecessary roughness penalty for Calvin. Calvin was placed on injured reserve on December 23 after suffering a back injury in a week 15 game against the New York Giants.
Calvin was waived by the Eagles on September 1, 2011.
Los Angeles Kiss
On February 10, 2016, Calvin signed with the Chicago Blitz.
Kansas City Phantoms
Calvin signed with the Kansas City Phantoms in 2017. He was released on February 28, 2017.
- Spadaro, Dave (August 30, 2010). "Eagles Acquire CB Jorrick Calvin". philadelphiaeagles.com. Retrieved 2010-08-30.
- Tamari, Jonathan (November 25, 2010). "Eagles Notes: Herremans: 'I'm not a dirty player'". Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- Warren, Micah (December 13, 2010). "Calvin was told to run around in the end zone". gcobb.com. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- Chase, Chris (December 13, 2010). "Returner inexplicably jogs around end zone and then starts fight". Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- Schwartz, Andy (December 23, 2010). "Eagles lose Calvin for season with back injury". CSN Philly. Retrieved 2010-12-23.