|Full name||Joshua Beloya McNally|
|Date of birth||February 20, 1991|
|Place of birth||Bacolod, Philippines|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of May 2, 2013.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of November 15, 2012
He played for the youth team of FC Zürich in his early days. When he relocated to Bacolod, he joined Ceres FC and became part of the Bacolod selection which became the champions of the 2011 PFF National Men's U-23 Championship. He was then named the tournament's best striker after scoring 15 goals.
In April 1, 2013, it was announced that Global F.C. signed Beloya in an effort to beef up its lineup for the Asian Football Confederation President’s Cup in May, 2013. He made his Global debut on April 2, 2013 in the 1-1 draw against the Loyola Meralco Sparks F.C. coming in as a substitute in the 85th minute for Ange Guisso.
Beloya came to the attention of the Philippines national football team assistant coach in May 2011 when he scored 12 goals in five matches for his club Ceres FC. By September 2011, he joined the national team training pool and was named in the provisional Philippines under-23 squad for the 2011 Southeast Asian Games. During the tournament, he was noted as the player who scored the two late goals in the team's only winning match against Laos which ended 3–2. Beloya is also a member of the Philippine Dolphins, the Philippines national beach soccer team.
Beloya was born in Olongapo to an American father and a Filipina mother. His father, Joe Lawrence McNally, was an American serviceman who died while Joshua was in his early childhood. His mother then remarried a Swiss citizen and moved to Switzerland, where he grew up until he and his mother relocated to Bacolod, the mother's hometown, in his mid-teens.
- Olivares, Rick (2011-05-26). "Bacolod’s blueprint for U-23 success". Business Mirror. Philippines. Retrieved 2012-01-27.
- "Gier, Beloya, Greatwich lead new UFL faces". InterAKTV. Associated Broadcasting Company (TV5). 2012-01-12. Retrieved 2012-01-12.
- "Kaya FC dominates defending UFL champion Air Force in opener". InterAKTV. Associated Broadcasting Company (TV5). 2012-01-14. Retrieved 2012-01-27.
- "Global FC signs striker Joshua Beloya for President’s Cup campaign". InterAKTV. Associated Broadcasting Company (TV5). 2013-04-01. Retrieved 2013-04-01.
- Loyola Meralco Sparks vs Global FC
- "Negros’ Fil-am striker impresses Azkals coach". The Visayan Daily Star. 2011-05-11. Retrieved 2012-02-18.
- Manahan, John Paul (2011-09-09). "Privisional roster for the Southeast Asian Games named". Soccer Central Philippines. Retrieved 2011-10-01.
- Tupas, Cedelf (2011-11-11). "U23 Azkals nip Laos, 3-2, keep semis hopes alive". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 2012-01-27.
- Galunan Jr., Jerome S. (2013-01-22). "Joshua Beloya plays for the Philippine Dolphins, the National Beach Football Team.". Watchmen Daily. Retrieved 2013-01-30.