Journal of Electronic Materials
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Electron. Mater.|
|Edited by||Suzanne Mohney|
The Journal of Electronic Materials is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes studies, research, developments, and applications of materials that produce electronics. The editor-in-chief is Suzanne Mohney. The journal is published by Springer Science+Business Media on behalf of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
The journal also investigates the latest uses for semiconductors, magnetic alloys, dielectrics, nanoscale materials, and photonic materials. It also publishes methodologies for investigating the chemical properties, physical properties, and the electronic, and optical properties of these materials. Also, the specific materials science involves transistors, nanotechnology, electronic packaging, detectors, emitters, metallization, superconductivity, and energy applications.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is indexed by the following services: 
- Academic OneFile
- Astrophysics Data System
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Current Abstracts
- Current Contents/Electronics & Telecommunications
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- INIS Atomindex
- Journal Citation Reports
- Materials Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- TOC Premier
- VINITI Database RAS
- Description (July 2013). "Journal of Electronic Materials". SpringerLink. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- "JEM Home Page". Journal of Electronic Materials. TMS, IEEE, and Springer Science+Business Media. July 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- Abstracting / Indexing section (2013). "Abstracting, Indexing, descriptions, general info". Springer.