Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jude may refer to:
- Jude, a unisex given name.
- Jude the Apostle, an apostle also called Judas Thaddaeus or Lebbaeus, the patron saint of lost causes in the Catholic Church
- Epistle of Jude, a book of the New Testament of the Bible
- Jude, brother of Jesus, who is sometimes identified as being the same person as Jude the Apostle
- German and Swedish for Jew
- Der ewige Jude, a 1940 Nazi propaganda film whose German title means The Eternal Jew
- Jude Deveraux, American novelist
- Jude, a medieval Romanian judge over an area called a Judeţ
- Jude Law, a British actor
- Jude (singer), an American musician and songwriter
- Jude the Obscure, a novel by Thomas Hardy
- Jude (film), a film based on the Hardy novel
- Jude Lizowski, a character on the Canadian animated series 6teen
- Jude the Entropic Man, a Marvel Comics character
- Jude, a character in the 2007 film Across the Universe
- astah*, a Java-based UML tool formerly known as JUDE
- St Jude storm, weather storm
People with the surname
- Anton Jude (1960–2012), Sri Lankan actor
- Radu Jude (born 1977), Romanian film director
- George W. Jude (1867–1958), New York assemblyman
- All pages beginning with "Jude"
- Judas (disambiguation)
- Judah (disambiguation)
- Saint Jude (disambiguation)
- "Hey Jude", a song by the band the Beatles
- The Judes, a Canadian band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.