|Look up jude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jude may refer to:
- Jude, a unisex given name.
- Jude the Apostle, an apostle also called Judas Thaddaeus or Lebbaeus, the patron saint of lost causes in the Catholic Church
- Epistle of Jude, a book of the New Testament of the Bible
- Jude, supposed "brother" of Jesus, who is sometimes identified as being the same person as Jude the Apostle
- German and Swedish for Jew
- Der ewige Jude, a 1940 Nazi propaganda film whose German title means The Eternal Jew
- Jude Deveraux, American novelist
- Jude, a medieval Romanian judge over an area called a Judeţ
- Jude Law, a British actor
- Jude (singer), an American musician and songwriter
- Jude the Obscure, a novel by Thomas Hardy
- Jude (film), a film based on the Hardy novel
- Jude Lizowski, a character on the Canadian animated series 6teen
- Jude the Entropic Man, a Marvel Comics character
- Jude, a character in the 2007 film Across the Universe
- astah*, a Java-based UML tool formerly known as JUDE
- St Jude storm, weather storm
People with the surname
- Anton Jude (1960–2012), Sri Lankan actor
- Radu Jude (born 1977), Romanian film director
- George W. Jude (1867–1958), New York assemblyman
- All pages beginning with "Jude"
- Judas (disambiguation)
- Judah (disambiguation)
- Saint Jude (disambiguation)
- "Hey Jude", a song by the band the Beatles
- The Judes, a Canadian band
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.