Julius Caesar (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gaius Julius Caesar (100–44 BC) was a Roman military and political leader and one of the most influential men of classical antiquity.
Julius Caesar may also refer to:
- Any of the Julii Caesares, a branch of the patrician Julian family line, of which the famous Julius Caesar was a member
- Julius Caesar (judge) (1557/8–1636), an English judge and politician (MP for Reigate, Bletchingley, Windsor, Westminster, Middlesex and Maldon)
- Julius Caesar (cricketer) (1830–1878), a Surrey cricketer
- Cajus Julius Caesar (born 1951), a German politician (CDU) and member of the German parliament, the Bundestag
- Julius Caesar Aranzi, an Italian anatomist
- Julius Caesar Capaccio, a learned Italian
Stage and screen
- Julius Caesar (play), a 1599 play by William Shakespeare
- Giulio Cesare, a 1724 Italian opera by George Frideric Handel and Nicola Francesco Haym
- Caesar (Mercury Theatre), 1937 stage production of Orson Welles's Mercury Theatre
- Film and video adaptations of the Shakespeare play:
- Julius Caesar (1914 film), an Italian film
- Julius Caesar (1926 film)
- Julius Caesar (1950 film), starring Charlton Heston
- Julius Caesar (1953 film), starring Marlon Brando, James Mason, and John Gielgud
- Julius Caesar (1970 film), starring Charlton Heston, Jason Robards, and Richard Johnson
- Julius Caesar (1979), a television version produced by the BBC and starring Richard Pasco, Charles Gray, and Keith Michell
- Julius Caesar (TV miniseries), a 2002 TV miniseries directed by Uli Edel
- A number of fictionalized depictions of the Roman dictator, including:
- General Julicaesar, a villain from the series Great Mazinger
- Julius Caesar (album), an album by Smog
- Julius Caesar (crater), an impact crater on the moon
- Caesar, Life of a Colossus; (nonfiction book) 2006 biography of Julius Caesar by Adrian Goldsworthy
- Caesar (disambiguation)
- Jules (disambiguation), French form of "Julius"
- Cesar (disambiguation), French, Spanish and Portuguese form of "Caesar"
- Giulio Cesare (disambiguation), Italian form of "Julius Caesar"
- Julio Cesar (disambiguation), Spanish and Portuguese form of "Julius Caesar"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Julius Caesar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.