|Full name||Kęstutis Ivaškevičius|
|Date of birth||17 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Klaipėda, Lithuania|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2006–2008||→ Hearts (loan.)||15||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 March 2011|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 July 2009
Ivaškevičius is as an attacking midfielder, capable of playing wide right or centrally.
He started his career at hometown club Atlantas Klaipėda and after impressing there earned a move to FBK Kaunas. In the second part of 2006 season he was loaned out to FK Šilutė, but returned for the 2007 and scored 7 goals, earning himself a move to Hearts for the 2006–07 season.
At Hearts he struggled to make an impact on the first team. He made his Hearts debut in September 2006, in a 4–0 victory over Alloa Athletic in the Scottish League Cup, with his first league appearance occurring 6 months later, in a 2–0 win at Motherwell. He scored his first league goal against Celtic on 29 April 2007 in a surprising 3–1 win. On 15 September 2007, he scored against the other half of the Old Firm, Rangers, in a 4–2 victory – a win which ended Rangers' 100% start to the season.
In 2009, he made only one appearance for FBK Kaunas in the Lithuanian Cup and in spring cancelled his contract after the club was relegated to third division. As of July 2009 he was on trial at Kryvbas.
In August 2015, Ivaškevičius retired from football. He severely injured his ankle in an Israeli league match in November 2013 and required numerous surgeries in which he was unable to fully recover.
- Kęstutis Ivaškevičius at National-Football-Teams.com
- Kęstutis Ivaškevičius at Soccerbase
- Profile at londonhearts.com
- Profile at FFU website
- Celtic 1 – 3 Hearts (Retrieved 29 April 2007)
- Hearts 4 – 2 Rangers (Retrieved 15 September 2007)
- Kestutis returns home Heartsfc.co.uk 20 August 2008. Retrieved 20 August 2008
- K.Ivaškevičius atsidūrė "Kryvbas" akiratyje Futbolas.lt 13 July 2009.