(Redirected from KHWZ)
|City||KHDR: Lenwood, California
KHRQ: Baker, California
|Broadcast area||High Desert|
|Frequency||KHDR: 96.9 MHz
KHRQ: 94.9 MHz
|First air date||KHDR: 2002
|ERP||KHDR: 1,000 watts
KHRQ: 1,450 watts
|HAAT||KHDR: 244 meters
KHRQ: 404 meters
|Facility ID||KHDR: 89344
KHDR and KHRQ are of a pair of rock radio stations branded as The Drive.
KHWZ 100.1 FM in Ludlow, CA was a part of the Highway Country trimulcast until 2004 when it switched to The Drive and then went silent on February 25, 2011.
- Highway Radio Corp.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KHDR
- Radio-Locator information on KHDR
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KHDR
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KHRQ
- Radio-Locator information on KHRQ
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KHRQ
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|