|Slogan||Helena's Classic Rock|
|First air date||1975 (as KCAP-FM)|
October 8, 1984 (as KZMT)
|HAAT||607 meters (1,991 ft)|
|Former callsigns||KCAP-FM (1975-1984)|
|Owner||Kevin Terry |
(The Montana Radio Company, LLC)
|Sister stations||KBLL, KCAP, KIMO, KMXM, KMTX|
In August 2000, a deal was reached for KZMT to be acquired by Commonwealth Communications LLC from STARadio Corp. as part of a 9 station deal with a total reported sale price of $7.5 million.
In October 2003, a deal was reached for KZMT to be acquired by Cherry Creek Radio from Commonwealth Communications LLC as part of a 24 station deal with a total reported sale price of $41 million.
In 2014, KZMT dropped the Dial Global syndicated Classic Rock programming in favor of locally-produced programming, with the only exception being the regional syndication of Classic Rock sister (Z100 Missoula) morning show Brian and Chris.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Archived from the original on 2010-03-01.
- "Combos 8/7/2000". Broadcasting & Cable. 2000-08-07.
- "Changing Hands 10/27/2003". Broadcasting & Cable. 2003-10-27.
- "Local business to acquire Colorado company's Helena radio stations". Helena Independent Record. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Cherry Creek And Montana Radio Company Swap To Shake-Up Montana Markets". Radio-Insight. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KZMT
- Radio-Locator information on KZMT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KZMT
|This article about a radio station in Montana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|