From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadu may refer to :
- Kadu (footballer) (born 1986), Brazilian football player
- Kadú (born 1994), Angolan football player
- Kadu Makrani (died 1878), Indian insurgent
- Jorge Kadú (born 1991), Cape Verdean football player
- Omprakash Babarao Kadu (born 1970), Indian politician
- Akshay Kadu Patil ( born 1994), Photographer, Marathi Actor,
- Kadu (software)
- Kadu language (Burma)
- Kadu languages of Sudan
- Kadu people of Burma
- Kenya African Democratic Union (KADU), Kenyan political party
- Kaadu (disambiguation)
- khan Kaidu or Qaidu, (1230 - 1301), son of Kashin, a maternal grandson of Ögedei Khan and a great-grandson of Genghis Khan, administering part of western China, in opposition to his cousin, Kublai Khan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.