From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kahama may refer to:
- Kahama, Angola, a commune in Cunene Province
- Kahama Rural District, one of the districts of Shinyanga Region, Tanzania
- Kahama Urban District, one of the districts of Shinyanga Region, Tanzania
- Kahama, Tanzania, a town in the district
- Kahama United, a football team in the district
- Janet Bina Kahama, a Tanzanian politician
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Kahama, a diocese of the Catholic Church in Tanzania
- Kahama Chimpanzee Community, one of two communities of chimpanzees in Gombe Stream National Park, Tanzania which engaged in violent conflict 1974-78
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kahama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.