|Traded as||KN: KUKZ|
|Products||Tea, Livestock, Avocados, Forestry Products, Pineapples|
Kakuzi Limited is a Kenyan agricultural cultivation and manufacture company. Its products include tea, avocados (of which it has been Kenya's largest exporter), pineapples, and livestock. The company also carries out forestry operations. Its subsidiaries include Estates Services Limited. Kakuzi's parent company is the British company Camellia Plc.
Officers and directors
Chairman of the Board: K.W. Tarplee; Secretary: J. L.G. Maonga; Managing Director:C. Flowers; Directors: K. R. Shah; S. Waruhiu; D. Ndonye; N. Nganga; C. Ames; G.H. Mclean
- "Kenya's Kakuzi posts H1 profit on good tea prices". Reuters. 26 August 2009.
- van Hoof, Lian (27 August 2007). "Kakuzi is the largest avocado exporter in Kenya".
- Were, Emmanuel (12 March 2008). "Kenya: Kakuzi Records Profit Despite Strong Shilling". Business Daily (Nairobi).
- Were, Emmanuel (13 July 2009). "Kakuzi sees rally in share price as tea value rises". Business Daily.
- Gikunju, Washington (5 November 2007). "Kenya: Kibaki Tips Scales for Kakuzi Directors in Spat Over Tea Farm". Business Daily (Nairobi).
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|